Bellator 271 fight card
- Cris “Cyborg” def. Sinead Kavanagh by KO (punches, R1 at 1:32) – retains featherweight title
- Linton Vassell def. Tyrell Fortune by split decision (29–28, 28–29, 29–28)
- Aaron Pico def. Justin Gonzales by unanimous decision (30–27, 30–27, 30–26)
- Arlene Blencowe def. Pam Sorenson by unanimous decision (29–28, 30–27, 30–27)
- Steve Mowry def. Rakim Cleveland by submission (kimura, R1 at 3:28)
- Bruna Ellen def. Desiree Yanez by split decision (29-28, 28-29, 29-28)
- Roman Faraldo def. Robert Turnquest by KO (flying knee, R1 at 1:17)
- Cody Law def. Colton Hamm KO (elbows, R1 at 4:21)
- Valerie Loureda def. Taylor Turner by split decision (29-28, 28-29, 30-27)
- Waldo Cortes-Acosta def. Muhammed DeReese by unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)
- Ethan Hughes def. Mahmoud Sebie by TKO (strikes, R3 at 4:05)
*Date and time are local unless specified otherwise.
**Fight card subject to change.
***Links to streaming, pay-per-view or ticketing platforms provided on this page, if any, are affiliate links. We will be paid a commission, with no extra cost to you, if you use those links to make a purchase.