Boxing world championship returns to Ryogoku Kokugikan in Tokyo, Japan with three major titles contested on the night. In the main event, Mexico’s WBC bantamweight champion Alexandro Santiago defends his belt against Japanese former super flyweight champion Junto Nakatani.
In the co-main event, Takuma Inoue of Japan defends his WBA bantamweight title against former super flyweight champion Jerwin Ancajas of the Philippines. Plus, Japan’s three-division world champion Kosei Tanaka and Mexican contender Christian Bacasegua Rangel battle it out for the vacant WBO super flyweight strap.
Santiago vs Nakatani fight card
- Alexandro Santiago vs. Junto Nakatani, 12 rounds, bantamweight – Santiago’s WBC bantamweight title
- Takuma Inoue vs. Jerwin Ancajas, 12 rounds, bantamweight – Inoue’s WBA bantamweight title
- Kosei Tanaka vs. Christian Bacasegua Rangel, 12 rounds, super flyweight – vacant WBO super flyweight title
- Jonas Sultan vs. Riku Masuda, 8 rounds, bantamweight
- Kensho Oyamada vs. Ren Kobayashi, 4 rounds, featherweight
*Card, ticket and broadcast information subject to change